Questions and Answers
Whats the best way to keep it down……
Hypertension is a condition caused by an increase in the blood pressure. As the blood flows through blood vessels in the human body, it exerts pressure against the walls of the vessels. As the heart contracts in its cycle of pumping blood, blood pressure reaches its highest level. This is called systolic blood pressure. The blood pressure reaches its lowest point when the heart is at rest or is released. This is called diastolic blood pressure. Normal blood pressure is around 120/80 mm of Hg (Mercury) for a healthy person. There is no safe limit beyond normal. Any value other than normal should be a reason for taking care.
If continuously, the systolic and diastolic pressure excelled the limit of 140/90, a human being is said to have high blood pressure. He needs medical care values higher than 160/95 are placed in the danger zone.
People who are at more risk of high blood pressure than others:
* More men below 45 years of age than women in that age group.
* Obese persons are more prone to high blood pressure.
* A child of parents either of who might have suffered from high blood pressure.
* Persons who use excess amount of salt, pickles, meat and fried food.
* Some users of birth control pills.
* Smokers are also at higher risk.
Results of high blood pressure: –
* First of all the arterial walls become thick and hardened. The heart muscles come under strain. They are overworked.
* Congestive heart failure also can result from hypertension. Congestive heart failure can result from many causes. But its most significant cause is hypertension.
* One of the most serious results of hypertension is a stroke, which results in the damage of brain. High blood pressure makes it difficult for blood vessels to function properly. The brain does not get proper nourishment by way of blood and oxygen. Blood coming with greater pressure than normal, physically hurts the sensitive inner walls of the arteries. A deposit of plaque forms more rapidly than in normal cases. The blood vessels lose their elasticity. To put it in layman’s language: ‘As the plumbing becomes rotten and defective, a sudden choking occurs’. In this case, the choking is that of the supply of blood. The patient suffers a stroke, which can even be fatal. A stroke may not always kill. But once it has affected a person, his ability to walk, think, read, write or to speak is greatly reduced. Even if a stroke does not occur, a decrease in the supply of oxygen to the brain over a long period of time, affects intelligence, clarity of thinking and weakness of memory.
* Hypertension can cause congestion in the lungs.
* High blood pressure also slows down the functioning of kidneys.
HOME REMEDIES FOR HYPERTENSION
* Garlic helps to lower blood pressure by 5 to 10%. It can also lower cholesterol, reduce triglyceride levels, does not allow the clot formation, and increases blood circulation.
* Add one teaspoon of cayenne pepper in half a cup Luke warm water and stir.
Drink when required.
* Prepare a mixture by adding 1/2 onion juice and 1/2 honey. Take 2 tbls once a day for 1-2 weeks.
* Eat 1 Papaya on an empty stomach daily for a month. Do not eat anything after for about 2 hours.
* Intake of potassium also helps to maintain the blood pressure.
* Some parts of the Laminaria and similar seaweeds are used as a blood-pressure-lowering drug in a preparation called Kombu.
* Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) has a tonic effect on the heart and circulatory system. Drink the tea daily, or use lemon balm vinegar on salads.
* Take nutmeg or saraswat powder in warm milk.
* Take equal parts of Ashwagandha, Valerian, and Gotu kola. Mix well and take 1-3 grams of the powdered herbs with warm water or with ghee.
* Being physically active is one of the most important steps to prevent or control high blood pressure.
* Reduce salt intake, smoking, alcohol intake and avoid fried foods.
* Increase the intake of fruits and green vegetables in the diet.
* Reduce stress.
* Those who are over weight should try hard to reduce weight. Weight reduction can be achieved through regulation of diet, reasonable and non-tiring exercise.
* Morning walk is also very helpful in reducing the blood pressure.
I just heard about a supplement called e-bol but is it a steroid?? I know of d-bol but is e-bol the same or not is it safe to take for bodybuilding??
Thermolife International has finally released its groundbreaking non-hormonal super anabolic E-BOL formula which targets many important categories of performance enhancement, such as: muscle growth, strength increase, endurance, recovery, fat loss, adaption to stress, neuro-protection and increased immune function. E-BOL is a completely non-hormonal and natural supplement which was primarily designed to increase anabolism, muscle growth, strength, endurance and recovery, however dozens and dozens of studies have shown that the ingredients in E-BOL do way more than just this.
E-BOL contains the purest ecdysterone extract in the world, extracted from the plant Rhaponticum carthamoides, which is the same exact extract that was used in all the Russian studies that showed ecdysterone’s anabolic effects. This is important because copy cat and other unscrupulous companies motivated by nothing more than to see how much money they can make off you will use the anabolic and clinical data based on the ecdysterone used in our product but then they will try to fool you and sell you some inferior plant containing a low % of ecdysterone with NOT ONE clinical study proving anabolic activity.
The above mentioned studies that prove the anabolic effects of the ecdysterone used in E-BOL (which are cited below) are what give E-BOL its initial anabolic fame and we even went to the trouble of getting some of the rarer and more important studies translated from Russian to English when no other versions existed.
The next ground breaking component in E-BOL is the extract of cyasterone from the plant Radix Cyathulae, which contains at least 20% cyasterone and is exclusive to ThermoLife. Remarkably, Cyasterone has been shown clinically to be even more anabolic than ecdysterone and the good news doesn’t stop there! The Radix Cyathulae extract used in E-BOL also contains 10 other plant ecdysteroids in addition to cyasterone which provides amazing synergy and anabolic support.
E-BOL has the unique cutting edge advantage of containing many exclusive ingredients including the world’s most potent extract of Rhodiola Rosea at 15% rosavins, and the custom synthesized and never before seen ingredient 6-KETO diosgenin that we had to custom synthesize and is exclusive to ThermoLife.
ThermoLife is also leading the industry by harnessing the little known and powerful clinically proven anabolic properties of Ionol and Ashwagandha. The precisely engineered blend of natural ingredients in E-BOL contains extremely potent antioxidants, free radical scavengers, strong immune system boosters, liver protectors, mood elevators, and neuro-protectors.
E-BOL’s ingredients also have other impressive effects such as: increasing resistance to fatigue, improving thyroid function, burning fat, increasing healing speed, decreasing the amount of corticosterone released (catabolic hormone), increasing protein synthesis, lowering cholesterol, lowering blood pressure, improving sexual performance, alleviating the effects of depression, protecting the heart’s functions and rhythms, and increasing red/white blood cell counts. Unlike other companies we DO NOT make things up. Each of the claims above are proven in the clinical studies that are posted at the end of the full product write up.
This precision blend of 7 carefully selected ingredients has been painstakingly researched to provide maximum health benefits in a completely naturally way with no adverse side effects.
Every single ingredient in E-BOL has been shown to have anabolic effects with absolutely no androgenic effects (none of the typical side effects associated with the use of steroids such as hair loss, testicular atrophy, loss of libido, etc…) or any other negative health effects. All of this incredible synergy (teamwork between ingredients if you will) will increase your mental and physical performance and allow you to recover at an accelerated rate and decreases the occurrence of overtraining. This ‘super formula’ is designed to benefit all aspects of physical function for both endurance athletes and bodybuilders alike. Get your bottle of E-BOL today and make the most out of every workout by turning your body into a super anabolic performance and recovery machine.
Marty Ross MD on Ashwagandha in Chronic Lyme Disease
Benefits of Ashwagandha Extract
Share this with Family and Friends: