Questions and Answers
I heard this herb is good for your thyroid and was wondering if anyone has had any results with it? What other good bad side effects did you have?
While it's not one of the more common benefits, Http://www.wellnessresources.com/product… does list that Ashwagandha "has been shown to enhance thyroid hormone levels by directly working as an antioxidant that reduces the amount of lipid peroxides forming in the liver".
Most people get the benefits for stress relief and immune system function more than anything else. I've talked to many people that have gotten great benefits along those lines. Good luck and I hope I helped!
I have horrible insomnia. I am around 13 years old, am 88 pounds, and have no other health problems other than insomnia. At night i usually get around 3 to 5 hours of sleep each night. In falling asleep I have no difficulty. But after around 3 hours I wake up in the night, and I usually can't go back to sleep. If I can go back to sleep it'll only be for 2 more hours. Lately this insomnia is been really affecting me, and I'm not able to do well on tests and quizzes. Also I use to workout everyday but now I find that I cannot because my muscles are always sore because muscles repair in their sleep. Please offer any advice and would be greatly appreciated thanks.
• Sleep is the gift of the God given to the mankind. Sleep ensures both physical strength & mental peace. It invigorates the entire immune system of the body.
• After sufficient sleep, every day is a good day. Normal sleep ranges from 6 to 8 hours daily.
Reach for Tryptophan-Rich Foods
We've all heard of warm milk's magical ability to send us off to dreamland. Do you know why it's true? Dairy foods contain tryptophan, which is a sleep-promoting substance. Other foods that are high in tryptophan include nuts and seeds, bananas, honey, and eggs.
•Over exposure to radiation by computer and mobile phone is one of the main reasons for insomnia in these modern days.
• 1. Ask Ur family member[s] to massage Ur spinal cord [from C-1 to Coccyx/tail bone] with his/her thumb for five times up and down.
2. Just before sleep stop thinking and observe Ur breath as to from which nostril U inhale and from which nostril U exhale.
3. Complete Ur dinner before sunset and last glass of water U take just 2 hours before U go to bed; so that U need not disturb Urself for urination in the midnight. Late night dinners interfere with Ur sleep process.
4. Acupressure Techniques guarantee normal sleep of 6 to 8 hours daily.
Acupressure Techniques—NO MEDICATION. NO SIDE EFFECTS. NO HOSPITALIZATION. NO COSTS. IT IS SAFE ALSO.
With ur thumb, press ur/his/her palms and soles, wrists and ankles on both sides. Suppose pain is felt while pressing a particular point in the palm/sole, u have to press the surrounding area—just like u r pumping out air from that painful point. The blocked energy in any internal organ, be it lungs, heart, stomach, kidneys, pancreas, liver, etc., shall be released along with toxins if any. As a last point u must press middle part of each palm/sole; so that toxins, if any, shall be excreted/purged through urine without affecting the kidneys.
It should be done in an empty stomach or 2 hours after meals. With this, all the endocrine glands and their hormonal secretions shall be regulated. All internal organs shall function up to optimal levels. Ur entire immune system gets invigorated to produce antibodies.
Remote control Acupressure points given by the God. For Treatment, hard-pressure is to be applied on & around these points with Ur thumb and middle finger.
Dorsal side of Palms & soles:
• 6. Non-Addictive Medication with NO side effects:
• Kali Phos-6x —-4 t.d.s.,
• All these biochemic salts/homeo medicines available @ local Homoeo shops, are safe and with side benefits. Don’t swallow medicine. The medicine to be dissolved on/under the tongue. Don’t take any thing 5 minutes before and up to 5 minutes after medication. You can take water. If U get regular sleep in a week or two, U may stop the medication and keep the medicines box under Ur pillow to render U psychological standby support.
Ashwagandha – 2 Cap after breakfast.
Triphala – 2 Cap after meals [lunch & dinner].
Brahmi – 2 Cap evening around 5-6 p.m.
Tagara – 2 Cap in the night 1 hr. Before going to sleep.
•Patented Ayurveda/Herbal Food & Nutrition Supplements manufactured in India and USA, approved by USFDA, KOSHER, HALAL, GMP, ISO ETC., and made available at Stores in your vicinity in 40 countries all over the globe. No Side Effects.•
• PS. If satisfied/benefited with, inform others to browse ‘Yahoo Answers’ on any health issue.
Ashwagandha Benefits and Side Effects
Share this with Family and Friends: